POSITION: SECURITY OFFICER
REPORTS TO: LEAD SECURITY OFFICER
DEADLINE TO APPLY: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
CAA Management is a locally owned and operated company within the Mohawk Territory of Akwesasne. It is the umbrella company for Twinleaf-branded convenience stores, fuel stations, food and beverage venues, and other interests. It is the mission of CAA Management to deliver quality goods and service to Akwesasne and the surrounding community.
The position of Security Officer will work coincide with the Security Lead in maintaining a safe environment for customers and employees by enforcing security policies and procedures, while protecting the store and company from theft and other crimes. To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Monitor cameras in search of suspicious activity
– Perform daily routine for reporting and checking in on stores
– Keep log book to check off completed duties
– Enforce all safety regulations at work sites
– Unlock doors for opening shift at Smoker’s Warehouse
– Ensure all doors are properly locked at the time of store closing
– Understand company policy and complete counterfeit training
– Perform additional duties as requested by supervisor
– Minimum High School Diploma with at least two (2) years of supervisory experience working in the field of security
– Applicants must have excellent written and oral communication skills
– Must be able to work effectively under pressure and be able to effectively multi-task
– Must possess a valid driver’s license
To Apply: Online at www.twinleafstores.com and Submit letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to CAA Management: c/o Jake Swamp, PO Box 609, 76 Geronimo Lane, Akwesasne, NY 13655.