POSITION: IN-STORE RECEIVER
REPORTS TO: STORE MANAGER
DEADLINE TO APPLY: UNTIL FILLED
CAA Management is a locally owned and operated company within the Mohawk Territory of Akwesasne. It is the umbrella company for Twinleaf-branded convenience stores, fuel stations, food and beverage venues, and other interests. It is the mission of CAA Management to deliver quality goods and service to Akwesasne and the surrounding community.
The Receiver will be responsible for intaking and verifying products delivered while assisting cashiers during down time. This position is in a fast-pace environment with a high volume of customers during peak times. To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Receive store products form delivery truck
– Knowledge and understanding of VeriFone and scan-group system
– Accurately verify and input product data into systems
– Notify the vendor of any missing items and request credit
– Place orders for the store, working alongside the manager to maintain healthy par/inventory levels
– Alert corporate receiver of any special retail pricing, issues with mix and match items, issues with any items not scanning, and any other related issue pertaining inventory
– Be aware of the inventory schedule, making sure invoices are sent to corporate receiver to be posted for the audits
– Effectively handle multiple customers while maintaining poise and upholding our customer service standards.
– Ability to maintain a cash drawer and effectively record transactions using a POS touch screen system
– Ensure all products are put away, neatly stocked, and organized in their proper places
– Maintain a high level of security and effective loss prevention strategies
– Participate in company provided training on confidentiality, counterfeit money, and other trainings we may offer
– Performs additional duties as requested by supervisor
– High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) is considered an asset
– Must be 18 years or older
– Applicants must have excellent written and oral communication skills
– Able to lift up to 50lbs and stand for long periods of time
– Able to effectively operate product intake systems
– Able to work efficiently under pressure during busy times
To Apply: Online at www.twinleafstores.com and Submit letter of interest and resume to email@example.com or send to CAA Management: c/o Jake Swamp, PO Box 609, 76 Geronimo Lane, Akwesasne, NY 13655. Apply here.